Welcome to TravelMe.World Contributor Group. We are excited to read your travel, personal and inspirational stories and share with thousands of our readers around the world. In order to ensure a smooth and successful publishing process, we ask our contributors to follow the guidelines as outlined below:
1. TravelMe.World welcomes all submission of original writing, photography, and video in the following categories:
- Travel Stories (adventure, top 10, culture, what to do, people around the world)
- Travel Guides (where to go/not to go, how to get there, what to do/see)
- Personal Travel Stories
- Inspirational Stories (overcoming your fears and obstacles, accomplishing the impossible, etc)
- I quit my…to…. (inspirational stories of changing a course in life to pursue your passion)
2. We seek stories that will fit the content and mission of TravelMe.World as an inspirational and educational platform that delivers quality content through entertainment. To make sure that your submission fits the mission of TravelMe.World, please review articles posted at our site before submitting your content.
3. Review TravelMe.World publishing rights.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR STORY
1. Ensure quality of your submission. Please check spelling, punctuation, grammar, and facts. Submissions sent with numerous errors will not be considered for editorial review and publication.
2. Photos and Vidoes. Please include link to your photos and videos in your blog post, Flicker or Instagram. Please do NOT include the original photos as an attachment in your submission until specifically requested and approved for publishing.
3. Ensure completeness of your submission. Unfortunately, submissions that are missing important elements like your bio, references to pictures, etc. will not be considered for editorial review. Review the checklist below before submitting:
- Original draft (500-1500 words or link to your blog post)
- Web links to pictures for the post
- Your bio (up to 75 words)
- Link to your picture to be included in a bio
- Link to your blog (optional)
- Links to up to 3 social media channels you would like to include in your bio (optional)
- Agreement for publishing: “I would like to submit my post for publishing my TravelMe.World and I agree to TravelMe.World’s Publishing Rights.”
4. Submit all drafts via email to Info@TravelMe.World
1. We make every effort to review all submissions within 14 days. If you don’t receive any response within 14 days, please don’t take it personally. Most likely, the submission was a high quality post that unfortunately was not a great fit for TravelMe.World at this time. If that is the case, please feel free to review already published posts and submit other proposals.
2. If your submission was accepted, you will receive a confirmation email from us within 14 days. Please note that the title and content of your post may be subject to TravelMe.World’s editorial changes.
3. Social media promotion. Once published, the post will be promoted on TravelMe.World social media channels: Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, Pinterest. We strongly encourage you to re-share the post to all your social media followers to increase your reach and success of the post.
4. Reference link. Once the post is published on TravelMe.World, please include a statement in your original blog post with a link to TravelMe.World post as follows: “As featured in TravelMe.World (link to post)
We are looking forward to sharing your stories!
Back to Get Your Story Featured!