Writer, Blogger, Content Creator Intern
Position Title: Writer, Blogger, Content Creator Intern
Location: Orlando, FL, USA or REMOTE
Duration: Intern (Fall Semester)
WHO WE ARE
TravelMe.World is based in the beautiful city of Orlando FL but we work 100% remotely. Our mission is to democratize global opportunities by connecting people with remote and travel jobs around the world.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a talented and creative Writer, Blogger, Content Creator Intern to create engaging and powerful online content on our website (28,000 traffic) and our Facebook community with 13,000 + people from 101 countries around the world. Our content has been featured in online platforms such as Huffington Post and Elite Daily and we need your help to take it to the next level. We publish content in the following domains: travel, remote and travel jobs, digital nomad lifestyle, global career and opportunities. Our content includes all formats from storytelling, to guides, interviews, features and we are open to new ways of engaging with our audience. If you have what it takes and want to be a part of a global team making a change, here is your chance! We want to meet you.
- Creative and engaging storyteller
- Global thinker, passionate about people and storytelling.
- Easy-going, self-starter, go-getter who loves to research and learn new things.
- Create engaging blog and social media content that inspires, fascinates, resonates with a global audience and sparks engagement.
- Interview members of our community and share their stories in the most interesting and engaging copy.
- Support our social media strategy and email campaigns through creation of powerful headlines and social media content that resonates with our audience.
- Publish high quality stories, having the chance to use a variety of formats (written articles, videos)
- Discover online communities, topics and influencers and connect with them to showcase their stories on our platform.
- Familiarity with online publishing platforms.
- Interest in technical aspects of viral posts and principles of writing a powerful copy.
- Understanding of digital strategies focused on building irresistible headlines.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Love to travel
- Interest and skills in SEO and in social media marketing.
- Understanding of publishing on WordPress platform.
HOW WE WORK
Our company is 100% remote, so you can work from wherever you want, in your PJs, with your pet on your lap or while traveling anywhere in the world. The founders of the company often work and hangout at Canvs Co-working in downtown Orlando, so you are welcome to come over and work with them or grab a snack in a well-stocked kitchen. Our core business hours are from 9-5 pm EST but many of the assignments are not dependent on anytime zone, so if you want to finish those tasks whenever it’s convenient to you, be our guest.
Application Process: Please send resume and link to portfolio if available to firstname.lastname@example.org