Marketing and Social Media Manager Intern
Position Title: Marketing and Social Media Manager Intern
Location: Orlando, FL, USA or REMOTE
Duration: Intern (Fall Semester)
WHO WE ARE
TravelMe.World is based in the beautiful city of Orlando FL but we work 100% remotely. Our mission is to democratize global opportunities by connecting people with remote and travel jobs around the world.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a talented and creative Marketing and Social Media Manager Intern to create, maintain and grow an engaged TravelMe.World community online and take it to the next level. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through email marketing and social media channels to help us grow our 13,000 + community on Facebook and 12,000 + community on Instagram as well as design an integrated social media strategy on Twitter. If you have what it takes and want to be a part of a global team making a change, here is your chance! We want to meet you.
- Tech-savvy with an interest in social media, building online communities and executing a winning digital marketing strategy
- You are a global thinker and love to connect with people around the world through online channels.
- You are easy-going, a self-starter, go-getter and love to research and learn new things.
- Post and engage daily in our Facebook Community and Instagram increasing community growth and engagement.
- Use the emerging social media strategies leading to increase growth and engagement.
- Create integrated social media strategy through design and implementation of engaging text, image, video and 3rd party content resonating with our audience’s interests.
- Implement successful email marketing campaigns growing the audience and increasing the open and click rates.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
- Discover online communities on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Quora and support its members with our content.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Frequent use of multiple social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Love to travel
- Image editing capabilities (canva.com)
- Basic graphic design experience (for Facebook/Instagram) is a big plus, and basic video editing skills is a big plus.
- Understanding of publishing on WordPress platform.
- Use of email marketing tools (eg; Mailchimp)
HOW WE WORK
Our company is 100% remote, so you can work from wherever you want, in your PJs, with your pet on your lap or while traveling anywhere in the world. The founders of the company often work and hangout at Canvs Co-working in downtown Orlando, so you are welcome to come over and work with them or grab a snack in a well-stocked kitchen. Our core business hours are from 9-5 pm EST but many of the assignments are not dependent on anytime zone, so if you want to finish those tasks whenever it’s convenient to you, be our guest.
Application Process: Please send resume and link to portfolio if available to firstname.lastname@example.org