Junior Full Stack Web Developer with PHP Laravel Specialization
Position Title: Junior Full Stack Web Developer with PHP Laravel specialization
Location: Orlando, FL, USA or REMOTE
Pangian is based in the beautiful city of Orlando FL but we work 100% remotely. Our mission is to democratize global opportunities by connecting people with remote and travel jobs around the world.
How we work
Our company is 100% remote, so you can work from wherever you want. The founders of the company often work and hangout at Canvs Co-working in downtown Orlando, so you are welcome to come over and work with them or grab a snack in a well-stocked kitchen. Our core business hours are from 9-5 pm EST but many of the assignments are not dependent on anytime zone, so if you want to finish those tasks whenever it’s convenient to you, be our guest.
We are seeking self-starter, self-learner, talented, energetic, and creative Junior Full Stack Web Developer with a good eye for design to help us take our website to the next level. If you have what it takes, and want to be part of a global team making a change, then here is your chance!
As a Junior Full Stack Web Developer, you will:
- Build & Maintain our website Pangian.com
- Work on WordPress themes and plugins, including customization of PHP code.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a script for scrapping web content to be automatically posted to our website.
- PHP, Laravel, Web Scraping (web data extraction), HTML5, CSS, SASS, Java Script, jQuery, SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Git, GitHub, Node.js, Bootstrap, APIs, WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins.
- Good eye for design
- Have a good understanding of Agile methodology
- Must be self-learner & self-starter with outstanding research, analytical, and problem resolution skills
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
You are required to provide multiple samples of code that you have worked on to be evaluated by hiring managers.
Please have your resume ready in Google Docs format.
Once you have sample of your code fill the online application using the button below.