Business Development / Sales Manager
Position Title: Business Development – Sales (Intern)
Location: Orlando, FL, USA or Remote
TravelMe.World is based in the beautiful city of Orlando FL but we work 100% remotely. Our mission is to democratize global opportunities by connecting people with remote and travel jobs around the world.
We are seeking talented, energetic, and creative Business Development / Sales Manager Interns to help us grow and expand our market presence. If you are a people person and want to be part of a global team making a change in the way people work, then here is your chance.
- Conduct sales and business development activities associated with Government and Industry prospects and global partners.
- Conduct market research and analysis, strategic business planning, new business forecasting and bidding proposal activities.
- Research business funding options
- Develop, implement, and maintain a sales strategy for identifying potential strategic customers
- Develop, implement and maintain market penetration and retention strategy
- Develop, grow, and maintain customer acquisition and retention activities, generate leads, and manage clients through the sales funnel. Understand customer decision making.
- Find new business opportunities and validate them, define customer requirements and lead capture effort, including management and writing of proposals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong negotiation skills (required)
- Good analytical skills relating to business development process
- Fast learner with outstanding research, analytical, and problem resolution skills
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, and key business partners
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
HOW WE WORK
Our company is 100% remote, so you can work from wherever you want, in your PJs, with your pet on your lap or while traveling anywhere in the world. The founders of the company often work and hangout at Canvs Co-working in downtown Orlando, so you are welcome to come over and work with them or grab a snack in a well-stocked kitchen. Our core business hours are from 9-5 pm EST but many of the assignments are not dependent on anytime zone, so if you want to finish those tasks whenever it’s convenient to you, be our guest.
Application Process: Please send resume and link to portfolio if available to firstname.lastname@example.org